Tyvola Station is a modern station that offers superb customer features to all. They include:
- Covered waiting area
- Lighted station
- Water fountain
- Wheelchair accessible platform for the disabled
- Bike racks
- Emergency call box
- Park and Ride 465 parking spaces
- Platform is on the bridge and is accessible by stairs and elevators.
- Ticket vending machines with passenger assist
- Public art
- Automatic audio announcements
- Bike lockers
The bus connections at this station is the Route 60 and Route 16. The station is also endowed with beautiful art work from top artists such as Alice Adams, Hoss Haley, Leticia Huerta, Dennis Oppenheim and Nancy Blum.